The first Lambert was a 3-wheel, gasoline powered car.
John Waldsmith, Auctioneer; AuctionZip.com
The card was sold in Urbana, Ohio (Champaign County) by auctioneer John Waldsmith of Sharon Center, Ohio.
The car’s creator, John William Lambert, was a native of Champaign County, although he was living in Ohio City, Ohio near the Indiana border at the time he created the first Lambert. The card was from the Owen “Ottie” Cowan estate. Cowen was a longtime resident of Urbana and an active collector of ephemera.
The following information on the Lambert, extracted from the “Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1805-1942”, is found online at OldCarsReport.com: